Manali Agra Romantic Tour Package
Taj Mahal, Snow Point, Hadimba
5 Night - 6 Days
Call Us On
Manali Agra Romantic Tour Package includes stay at Delhi sightseeing tour of Agra Taj mahal by Cab, Ac Volvo for Manali, stay at Manali hotel with Meal and Sightseeing tour by car, Snow Point
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Arrive in Delhi
Arrive New Delhi by Air or Train in the evening, after reaching Delhi check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 2 Delhi Agra Sightseeing Tour
After Breakfast in the Morning full day excursion to Agra. Today visit Agra Fort & Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal one of the seven wonder of the world. Taj Mahal, the mausoleum built by a sorrowing Shah Jahan in memory of his young wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Evening return to Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
- Day - 3 Delhi local Sightseeing – Manali ( 570 KM )
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Today enjoy a city tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat, drive past Jama Masjid and the Red Fort, shop in the local market of Chandni Chowk, Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple. In the evening time drop at bus stand & move to Manali by AC VOLVO.( PICK UP from ISBT Kashmiri Gate Delhi AT 05:30 pm. Reach Manali between 07:00 AM TO 10:00 am in next day morning). Travel overnight by Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
- Day - 4 Manali Local City Tour (3 – 4 HRS.)
On arrival in Manali check into at hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village, Old Manali Club House and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 5 Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Permit subject to availability of the permit on spot with additional cost on sharing basis or individual basis as per guest requirement.
- Day - 6 Naggar Castle – Kullu Sightseeing
After breakfast in the morning drive for excursion to Nagar castle, Ancient Jagatsukh Gaytri temple, Fish farm and Kullu Vaishno Devi temple. Enjoy rafting on the way. Dinner & overnight stay in hotel.
- Day - 7 Manali To Delhi by AC Volo
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and enjoy picaddliy movie and evening time (4:00 P.M) move to Volvo station.
- 5 Nights accommdaton for 2 Adutls in one Room
- Map Meal Plan: 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner
- 2 Ac volvo seats from Delhi to Manali
- 2 Ac vovlo seats from Manali to Delhi
- Delhi-Agra sightseeing by Indiviual indigo/Desire Cab
- Delhi Sightseeing by CNG Cab
- Manali sightseeing By Indivual Indigo /Desire/Alto cab
- free pickup and Drop Manali volvo point
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt.. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. And Driver Exp
- Hot Milk Badam.
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One bottle of fruit wine.
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL