Manali Dharamshala Honeymoon Package
Rohtang Pass, Dharamshala
6 Night - 7 Days
Call Us On
Manali Dharamshala Honeymoon Tour package includes Stay in Hotel, Food on MAP Plan, Sightseeing at both places Manali and Dharamshala by cab, visiting Snow Point, hadimba devi temple. Manali and Dharamshala are lovely hill stations in India which is ideal for those who need a break from mundane city life.
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Delhi To Manali (570 KMS)
On arrivel at Delhi Bus stand Take a bus from Majnu ka Tila ,Report at 05 : 00 in the evening and departure time would be at 05 : 30 pm . Overnight journey by Volvo Bus and you will reach Manali early in the morning around 07 : 00 or 07 : 30 am. Overnight Journey
- Day - 2 Manali Local City Tour (3 – 4 HRS.)
Manali Honeymoon Package: After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vashisth Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Permit subject to availability of the permit on spot with additional cost on sharing basis or individual basis as per guest requirement.
- Day - 4 Manali Naggar Jana water Fall
After breakfast, visit Naggar Castle (Which was once the residence of Raja of kullu is now popular for Shooting of National / International Movies due to its overwhelming sceneries), Roerich Art Gallery (displays the art of famous Russian Painter Nikolai Roerich which enchant every visitor by its Fabulous Painting & Serene surroundings) followed by a halt nearby Tranquil Jana Water Fall. Later return to Manali & then you are free to explore market. Overnight stay in hotel.
- Day - 5 Manali To Dharamshala (240 Kms / 7-8 Hrs)
Today Morning after breakfast drive to Dharmshala . on the way cover kullu sightseeing. kullu you can enjoy river rafting, pashmina shops, vaishno Devi temple . Evening time Reach in Dharmshala and drop to Hotel.
- Day - 6 Dharamshala Sightseeing Tour
Mcleodganj, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake , International cricket stadium .Evening free to explore local market & Kotwai Bazaar. Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day - 7 Dharamshala – Kangra Valley (37 Kms/ 1hr) Tour
After Breakfast have excursion to Kangra valley to visit Brajeshwari Devi Temple (It was well known for its great wealth but with time it got plundered relentlessly over the ages again and again) & Kangra Fort (It ruins showcases the wars fought among Indian rulers, Mughals , British colonies). After sightseeing return to Dharamshala. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day - 8 Dharamshala To Delhi (480 Kms/16-17 Hrs
After breakfast check out from the hotel and enjoy a shopping session on your own. At 5:30 pm board the Volvo for Delhi while recalling all the memorable moments of your exotic trip
- 6 Nights Accommodation for 2 Adutls in One Room
- MAP Meal Plan: 6 Breakfast and 6 Dinner
- 2 Ac volvo seats from Delhi to Manali
- 2 Ac vovlo seats from Dharmshala to Delhi
- pick up and drop Manali and Dharmshala Volvo point by Indiviual Alto/indigo/Desire cab
- All sightseeing by Same cab
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. And Driver Exp.)
- Honeymoon Inclusion
- flower Decoration
- Candle Night Dinner
- Honeymoon cake
- Furit wine
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL