Manali Honeymoon Package
Rohtang Pass,solang valley, Kullu
3 Night - 4 Day
Call Us On
Get Special Discount on Manali honeymoon tour package with AC Volvo from Delhi to Delhi stay at Hotel/Resort sightseeing by cab, get free honeymoon inclusion like, Flower decoration, Cake. Kullu Manali honeymoon packages is just an best way to enjoy honeymoon in Kullu Manali by viewing the amazing beauty of this Amazing Hill Station.
Manali is famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vaishisht hot water spring and temple, Rahla fall, Rohtang Pass, Manikaran Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara.
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to ISBT Kashmiri Gate,( on your own) at 5:00 pm .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel overnight by Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours).
- Day - 2 Manali Local City Tour (3 – 4 HRS.)
On arrival in Manali check in to the hotel (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vashisth Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Permit subject to availability of the permit on spot with additional cost on sharing basis or individual basis as per guest requirement.
- Day - 4 Manali Kullu Manikaran Tour (85 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast excursion to Kullu Manikaran. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 5 Manali To Delhi (570 KMS) (15 HRS)
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 AM to 3:00 PM). In afternoon at 4:30pm proceed back to Delhi and reach Delhi next morning between 7 and 8 am.
- 3 Nights /4 Days in One super Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- MAP meals plan – 3 Bed teas, 3 Breakfast, 3 Dinner
- Individual Alto Cab for 3 day for Sightseeing Tours.
- Delhi – Manali – Delhi by AC Volvo coach (2X2)
- Free Pick up and Drop from Bus Stand to Hotel.
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One Apple Wine
- Hot milk badam
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL