Shimla Honeymoon Package
2 Night - 3 Day
Call Us On
shimla Honeymoon Packages Get discount on Honeymoon packages for shimla Tours and travel packages at Manali Honeymoon Tour. We offer customized shimla Tour. Shimla Honeymoon Packages – Explore the “Queen of Hill Stations” with Shimla Honeymoon Tour Packages. Book your Honeymoon Package for Shimla to make a pleasurable experience.
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Delhi – Shimla (370 Kms)
At 8:30 pm board the Volvo from Delhi Volvo Stand and Depart for Shimla which was known as Summer Capital of India. Enroute to Shimla admire the vibrant nightlife of cities and mountainous landscapes of Himachal Pradesh. Overnight Journey by Volvo.
- Day - 2 Shimla Local Sightseeing
Upon reaching Shimla Bus stand, our representative will greet you and transfer you the hotel. After rest visit Advance Study which was once the residence of Indian Viceroys. Later on climb up towards Jakhoo Temple, A temple dedicated to lord Hanuman. In evening stroll on the Mall Road & Bazaars of Shimla.
- Day - 3 Shimla – Kufri (20 kms)– Shimla
Today enjoy the exciting sightseeing of Kufri. Herein spend a cool and relaxing outing in the midst of nature. However if you are visting this place in winters, you will be surely welcomed with the fresh snow on Kufri grounds. After such a delightful outing Return to Shimla for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day - 4 Shimla – Delhi (370 Kms/8-10 hrs)
At 8 am, check out from the hotel and board the Volvo for your return journey to Delhi. On your way back to Delhi again enjoy the breathtaking sceneries of wonderful Shimla
- Transfers from Delhi–Shimla-Delhi by Volvo
- Welcome Drink while checking into the hotel.
- Free Pick up & Drop service on first and last day of the tour
- 2 Night stay in your preferred hotel with breakfast and dinner
- Exclusive Taxi Services for Shimla Sightseeing.
- Parking fee, Fuel Charges, Driver Included
- All Applicable Charges
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL