shimla manali dharamshala honeymoon package
Shimla , Manali, Dharamshala , Dalhousie
7 Night - 8 Days
Call Us On
Shimla Manali Dharamshala Tour Package includes Stay at hotel, Food on MAP Plan with Sightseeing tours by taxi, Delhi to Manali & dharamshala to delhi by Ac Volvo
Himachal is famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Himachal Pradesh -is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Shimla (Church and temples), Manali (Snow Point), Dharamshala (monasteries), Dalhousie (Mini Switzerland) Etc
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Dharamshala is located in the upper reaches of the Kangra valley in Himachal Pradesh and is placed at an average altitude of 1,475 meters above sea level. The city is surrounded a thick cover of deodar cedar trees and is one of the major strong holds for the Tibetan refugees and the seat of the 14th dalai lama of the Tibetan sect of Buddhism.
- Tour Iternary
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice etc…)
- Veg Food as per hotel menu.
- 7 Nights stay in one Dbl deluxe room for a couple
- AC Volvo tickets from Delhi to Shimla and Dharamshala to Delhi Deluxe Bus tickets from Shimla to Manali
- Breakfast and dinner as per the plan
- All sightseeing and transfers as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL