Shimla Manali Honeymoon Package by car
5 Night - 6 Days
Call Us On
Shimla Manali Honeymoon package from Chandigarh by car includes Stay at Hotel, Meal on MAP Plan, complete tour package by Indigo cab, Sightseeing at both place Manali & Shimla. Shimla Manali honeymoon tour packages usually include sightseeing spots, leisure activities and accommodation in a good hotel and cab.
Manali is full of tourists from India as well as from abroad. Tourism in Manali offers many kind of winter sports. The slopes of Manali are among the best slopes in the world for skiing and heli skiing.
Manali is gifted with superb scenic wealth and have many famous places to explore around i.e. Solang Valley, Marhi, Vashisht, Rohtang Pass, Kothi, Nehru Kund, Club House, Rohla Falls etc.
Shimla: Scenic Beauty, Mall Rod the Shopping area , Ridge ,Kufri , Naldehra the Golf Course , Mashobhra Apple Orchards , Shimla Handicrafts , Lakkar Bazar Etc
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Arrival Chandigarh – Shimla
Welcome to Chandigarh airport/ railway station and proceed for your transfer to Shimla. On arrival check in the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. This morning proceed for your transfer to Shimla. Enroute we visit Pinjore garden. Later we visit the famous Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church.
- Day - 2 Shimla Naldehra Kufri Shimla
Today we explore the city of Shimla. We visit Naldehra. Pass through Naldehra Golf course, visit Kufri – Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo (subject to operations).
- Day - 3 Shimla To Manali
Welcome to Manali by enjoying a scenic drive through Pandoh Dam & Kullu Valley. En route visit to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara and Shiv Temple & Kullu Shawl Factory where you can buy woolen clothes.
- Day - 4 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Please Check NGT Terms & Conditions.
- Day - 5 Manali Local Sightseeing
Today we explore the ancient temples like Vashista Kund and Hadimba Devi Temple, Budhist Monastery, Club House & Van Vihar. We have free time for shopping in the evening or to explore local market of Manali.
- Day - 6 Manali To Chandigarh
Today after breakfast check out from hotel and depart to Chandigarh. On arrival check inn in the hotel in the evening.
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- 5 Night Accommodation for 2 Adutls in One Room
- MAP Meal Plan: 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner
- pickup and drop chandgiarh airport/railways station
- All sightseeing by Indigo/Desire cab
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. And Driver Exp.)
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One Apple Wine
- Hot milk badam
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL