Shimla Manali Honeymoon By Volvo
5 Night - 6 Days
Call Us On
Shimla Kullu Manali Honeymoon Package includes stay at Hotel/Resort, Food on MAP Plan, sightseeing at both places Shimla & Manali by Cab, Ac Volvo From Delhi to Shimla, Manali to Delhi. Special Honeymoon Inclusion. Get best deal on the Shimla Manali hill station Honeymoon tour package, travelling by Volvo Bus.
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Shimla first travel towards Fagu, on the way sees wildflower hall and Indira holiday home, then visit Kufri which has horse rides, yak rides, mini zoo and cafeteria. Then proceed towards Naldehra. Naldehra is famous for its picnic spots in the jungle, horse rides and the famous golf course.
Shimla , Kufri , Kullu , Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vaishisht hot water spring and temple, Rahla fall, Rohtang Pass, Manikaran Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara.
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to ISBT Kashmiri Gate,( on your own) at 5:00 pm .At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel overnight by Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours).
- Day - 2 Manali Local City Tour (3 – 4 HRS.)
On arrival in Manali check in to the hotel (Check in time 12 noon/earlier check in if rooms are available). After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vashisth Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Please Check NGT Terms & Conditions.
- Day - 4 Manali Kullu Manikaran Tour (85 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast excursion to Kullu Manikaran. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 5 Manali To Shimla (270 km 06 hrs.)
Morning, after breakfast proceeds to your next destination Shimla. Shimla, also known as “Queen Of Hills”. It will take you 06-07 hrs. To reach Shimla. Evening arrive Shimla and transfer to Hotel for check in, rest free for leisure and independent.
Note: Manali to shimla transfer by volvo /Indiviual cab (Subject to availability
- Day - 6 Shimla Kufri Sightseeing Tour (21 km)
Today after breakfast in the morning get ready to explore the hill queen heart Kufri, a lush green place and dense meadows. Enjoy the ride on the way to Kufri along fresh nature. Also enjoy horse riding there. In the evening get back to hotel at Shimla
- Day - 7 Shimla To Delhi (380 km, 09 hrs.)
Today after breakfast check out from hotel around 12:00 noon. You can keep your luggage in hotel locker room till your departure. Explore the shops at Mall Road and shop till your departure. We will drop you to Transfer back to Delhi by evening.
- 5 Nights /6 Days in One super Deluxe Room
- Welcome drink (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- MAP Plan – 5 Bed teas, 5 Breakfast, 5 Dinner
- Manali to shimla transfer by volvo /Indiviual cab (Subject to availability)
- Ettios/Indigo Cab for 5 day for Sightseeing.
- Delhi – Manali – Shimla -Delhi by AC Volvo coach.
- Free Pick up and Drop from Bus Stand to Hotel.
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One bottle of fruit wine.
- Hot Milk Badam.
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL