Hadimba Temple, Rohtang Pass
4 Nights & 5 Days
Call Us On
Manali Honeymoon Package by Cab includes From Delhi for Stay for 4 Nights & 5 Days in Manali with Food on MAP Plan, complete Sightseeing and travel by Indigo Cab, Flower decoration, honeymoon cake. Click To Book Customized Manali Honeymoon Packages & Get Exciting Deals For Manali Honeymoon Package by cab
Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vaishisht hot water spring and temple, Rahla fall, Rohtang Pass, Manikaran Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara.
- Tour Iternary
- Day - 1 Delhi To Manali (570 KMS)
On arrivel in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi meet and greet with our representative drive to Manali. Later reach in Manali drop you to at hotel. check in hotel.
- Day - 2 Manali Local City Tour (3 – 4 HRS.)
Manali Honeymoon Package: After getting refresh and having rest go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vashisth Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 3 Rohtang Pass Tour Or Snow Point
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed (after Snow Line cab on sharing basis to Rohtang Pass on your own expenses), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: Vehicle will not proceed further than “gulaba barrier“ due to limitation by NGT. Please Check NGT Terms & Conditions.
- Day - 4 Manali Kullu Manikaran Tour (85 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast excursion to Kullu Manikaran. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day - 5 Manali To Delhi (570 KMS) (15 HRS)
Today after Breakfast & check out from your hotel meet and greet with our representative and drive to Delhi. On the way you can see Hanogi Mata Temple, Pandoh Dem & sunder Nagger Lake. Later reach in Delhi drop you to at Airport/Railway Station.
- 4 Night Accommodation for 2 Adults in One Room
- MAP Meal Plan: 4 Breakfast and 4 Dinner
- pickup and drop Delhi airport/ railways station by Indiviaul Desire/indigo Cab
- All sightseeing by same cab
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Govt. Service Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. And Driver Exp.)
- One Honeymoon Cake.
- One bottle of fruit wine.
- Hot Milk Badam.
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Flower bed decoration during once in stay Manali.
- BOOKING & PAYMENT CONDITIONS
For booking confirmation, need to pay 50% amount in company account by Cheque/Cash/Net banking in our company account. Remaining amount should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.AMENDMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
If the Client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the Client.All cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount is non refundable, besides the forfeiture of the deposit amount of the tour, a further charge will be levied as follows:-
- 30 days prior to departure of the tour, advance amount is non refundable, advance will be charged.
- 30 days to 15 days prior to departure of the tour 50% of total tour cost.
- 14 days to 07 days prior to departure of the tour 75% of total tour cost.
- 07 days to 01 days prior to departure of the tour 100% of total tour cost.
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL